Regular maintenance is critical for the continued proper operation of any engine. Add in the fact that an outboard operates under some of the harshest environmental conditions, and maintenance becomes even more critical. High load, high-RPM operation, extreme temperatures, high moisture, and periods of non-use all take a toll on your outboard.
Following simple maintenance procedures, sticking to a schedule and using recommended products will help to enhance the performance and extend the life of Yamaha outboard.
3 Great Reasons To Let Mariner Marine
Service and Maintain Your Boat
Reason #1 – It’s easier (and more cost-efficient) to maintain than to fix.
Reason #2 – Your boat will be ready when you are.
Reason #3 – You’ll have more hours of trouble-free enjoyment on the water.
Mariner Marine is ready to help you maintain your outboard’s reliability. We offer a full line of Genuine Yamaha components and Yamalube oils and care products. Our goal is your complete boating satisfaction and we know your time is valuable so expect the best.
Our Services Include:
- Full Yamaha Warranty Service Center
- 100 Hour maintenance
- Annual maintenance
- Lower unit repairs and replacements
- Prop replacements
- Complete diagnostic and problem solving
- Complete motor re-builds
- Helm Master service
- Detailing- Whether your hull is oxidized or your props rusty. We can help restore the original look of your Grady-White.
- Fiberglass repair- done in house by technicians with over 30 years of experience in Grady-White fiberglass and gel-coat repair.
- Custom canvas & cushions- Whether it’s new isinglass, bimini top, t-top, or cushion replacements, we handle of all of your canvas needs.
- Custom Electronic Installation- Featuring the latest in Garmin and other top brands from New Chart-plotters to HD Radar
- Gated Boat Storage- Short or Long Term Available
- Complete Boat Restorations- Let Mariner Marine make your boat “NEW AGAIN”
- New Motor & Rigging
- Compete new canvas & cushions
- New Electronic Package
- Complete Detailing
- New Bottom Paint
Call or email Garrett Today for your custom quote: firstname.lastname@example.org